Saturday, January 10, 2009

THE BOOK

Ok so as many of you know my mom made me and my sister a scrap book for christmas. I knew about ashleys and ashley knew about mine. It was quite rude if you ask me to have to take pic.s of this put I am just puting them out there so they cant be used for black mail.

Me and ashley opening them I was not sure if I really wanted to open mine because I could tell this was going to bring on the water works.Me trying not to start crying.
Just to make things clear AHLEY was the first one to start crying and cryed the longest (witch was to be expected)

She was laughing at me.

Yes I do cry but try not to around pople that can get proof.

They would not stop the stupid flashes thats what I am going to blame it on. I dont know how well that is going to work for me.
Thac mom I loved it and I always will!! Best thing you could have got me! I love you so much and no matter what happends I always will.







No comments: