Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Mini Me's First Sleep Over


Ok so I was told I dont update this that much so I thought it was time to add something so people will stop telling me that I need to add things.
So I called bonnie yeasterday and she told me that her mom took CC and Grandma took baby julian and was joking if i wanted a kid. I was all for it but not sure if my mom would be up for it. We ran into her later at the store and my mom said it would be fine. so abbie went shopping with us then she came and spent the night at my house. i guess it was her first sleep over and she did GREAT!

Abbie after she got out of the bath she was ready for some food!
We made eggs and she was all for it as long as she got to help

She loved mixing it up but did not like the fact that it was not changing like mine was.(I did not turn it one so she could be close to it)


Abbie not wanting to eat her...... cration.

so we played around

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! The first sleep overs are usually a hit or failure. I am glad that yours was a hit and Abbie had fun!! You'll be getting a regular call for her to come over. :-)

Anonymous said...

How fun. Having julian here was fun too.